Obama's Messiah complex continues: he's now the National Groom

Obama didn't call himself Messiah, but he certainly didn't make any attempt to dispel the notion. The name was attributed to him many times, as here, "A messiah won’t be landing at the Heliopolis airport Thursday. Nonetheless, the expectations raised by Obama’s brief visit to Cairo are almost messianic."

Or here, "Obama, a junior senator, the son of a white mother and a Kenyan father, has been happy to run as a black man and, more important, as America's new messiah."

He was depicted as such in paintings, here, for example.


He was photographed as such, here, for example.


Lately a spate of unusual and frankly, weird, statements have emerged that surpass the language, visual depictions and opinions of Obama as Messiah. News bloggers and editorialists can't figure out how or why this new language is now entering the pantheon of Obama-descriptors. But I can. Any Christian would spot it a mile away.

First, here is the new stuff coming out:

Dan Collins wrote at the Weekly Standard,
OBAMA: OH, HE’S MORE THAN JUST MILD; YOU’RE MARRIED TO HIM, TOO
"I put off blogging about this latest bizarre emanation from the desperate Obama campaign, because I had other things to write about it, and other bloggers covered what was to be covered well enough, I thought; but the more I think about it, the stranger it gets. In a campaign fund-raising mailer, Michelle Obama asserts that Barack is all the ladies' husband."

Obama is the National Husband?

The Obama Event Resigtry
"What this involves is a plea from the Obama campaign for brides to request that guests send money to Obama instead of buying the new couple some gifts. "Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl."

Obama is the National husband, and we're all getting married to him?

Why not? Isn't the Messiah also known as the GROOM? (Isaiah 54:5,6; Jeremiah 3:14;31:32; Hosea 2:19-20; Revelation 21:2). And we aren't all going to have a marriage supper? It is a perfectly logical (blasphemous) continuation of the prophetic/biblical language Obama likes to employ.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. LOL, I agree, Yuck! Fortunately we already have the perfect fiancee, and He will the perfect Groom!!

      I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. (Revelation 21:2)

      One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." (Revelation 21:9)

      Delete
  2. DOUBLE YUCK!!! Also Elizabeth, i think you have rattled OBAMA'S cage, as Symantech Antivirus (Norton) has just started blocking my access to your webpage and saying that your website is fraudulent. I KNOW IT'S NOT. AND WELL DONE FOR STICKING YOUR NECK OUT FOR JESUS. LOL
    Obama is heading for an eternal roasting!
    Rebecca Bonnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca,

      That's weird, it is hosted by Blogger. Blogger is clean. If it blocked me it'd block all Blogger pages. Do you have access to other blogspot pages? Try this one
      Pastor Paul's blog-
      http://pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com/

      and one that is not Christian, my other blog

      http://elizabethprata.blogspot.com/

      I'm sorry you are having trouble getting on.

      I hope Obama repents. I know it is not likley, but I do hope...

      Delete
    2. Hi Elizabeth, yes i tried your other blogger blogspot's and they were all blocked with a warning message and red cross and if i still wanted to continue to press the link below.

      I feel that Satan is behind this, as he knows his time is short and i think that more christian websites shall be targeted in this manner, to stop us sharing the TRUTH. I SHAN'T LET IT PUT ME OFF!!!
      May the Lord protect you and keep you safe,
      God Bless,
      Rebecca Bonnell

      Delete
    3. I think the problem is with Norton. I have that on my desk top pc and it does the same thing with random sites that I know are clean. I have Kaspersky on the laptop and do not have that issue...i did not chose Norton for the laptop because if you call tech support your call goes to India, and although they are very helpful,I can only communicate with them via email because of the accent over the phone.

      Delete
  3. The Anti-Christ. Satan incarnate in flesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,

      I know a lot of people thought and still think Obama is the antichrist...but I disagree. Satan has personally only indwelled one person in all of history, Judas. There is some interpretation that satan will indwell the antichrist but that won't happen until Rev 13, after when satan is thrown out of heaven (Rev 12:7-12)

      Here is a link exploring the question as to whether BO is the antichrist. I believe personally that satan is WAY too busy at this point to limit himself to one mortal body. As evil as people think BO is,the antichrist will make him look like a kindergartener.

      I believe BO is an enemy of Jesus and an enemy of Israel. I believe he is purposely dismantling the US. I believe he is God's judgment on the US, having given us over to our desires, BO is a reflection of that desire for gay marriage, abortion, godlessness, and the other national sins. I believe he could even be an incarnated fallen angel, working for satan. But I think it is a stretch to say he is the antichrist or satan...my opinion

      Here is a a link using scripture to explore this very question
      http://www.gotquestions.org/Barack-Obama-antichrist.html

      Delete
    2. Hi again, i don't think Obama is The Antichrist and i don't think he will repent of his sin's. He is working for Satan, like many others in the world, as this is the start of spirtual darkness descending throughout the world, the time is getting very short for sinner's to repent.
      Rebecca Bonnell

      Delete
  4. This is totally crazy stuff! I have never heard this before but I guess the man will do anything for votes. :(

    Praying for this man,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this craziness makes me want to stay closer to God and cling to His Holy Word! We have nothing to fear from BO or any other political figure. It would not be tolerated to say anything negative about Obama, yet people continue to disrespect Jesus and Christianity...Obama and his affilliates have stood up and slapped the face of God ( by redefining the rules of HOLY matrimony, defiling that sacred covenant.) Just based on that alone, our national judgement is imminent. I love my country, and pray for our leaders, but I don't wanna be here when God strikes them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment