The everlasting love of God

In this 2 minute clip, Byron Yawn exposits Jeremiah 31:3-

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you."

BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Jeremiah?-Byron Yawn from biblestudytools on GodTube.

Now keeping in mind His unfailing and everlasting love, compare the Jeremiah verse to this video which depicts the prostitute going away from her loving husband and the husband lovingly pursuing her, Part 3 of The Hosea Love Story



And that should remind us all of His perfect and everlasting love to men. I hope this brightened your day!

[TY to EBenz for helping me re-find the Hosea clip]

Comments

  1. WOW! Powerful!
    Oh how the Father loves us.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched and loved all six, Elizabeth! Thanks for posting. My heart was so touched. God's love really is beyond our comprehension!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment