Worthy is the Lamb!

You remember the father of the sick child who said to Jesus, "Lord, I believe! Help my unbelief!" (Mark 9:24)

I think about the rapture a lot. In church today we sang about rising to meet Christ in the air.

I am waiting patiently for Him to call us. But sometimes I get so impatient for the rapture, I cry "Lord! I am patient! Help my impatience!"

Worthy is the Lamb!

Worthy is the Lamb! To receive His bride!

Worthy is the Lamb! To open the scroll!

Worthy is the Lamb! To render judgment!

"and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength." (Revelation 1:13-16).

Worthy is the Lamb!


Comments

  1. Hello Elizabeth,
    I wanted you to know I found your blog today and how encouraged I am by what I have read. I wish I had your way with words. I'll be back as time permits!

    Your sister in Christ,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear sister in Christ! Welcome and thank you. Actually, thank the Holy Spirit, may He apply all the encouragement you've received into deepening your love for Christ :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! "Worthy is the Lamb!" One day every knee will bow before Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i have actually been wanting to post comments on your other blog but darn if i can! for some reason in the comment section i cannot seem to type anything out! ha ha! such frustration! Anyway, i have always loved and been in such awe of the verses in Rev. 1:12-18. This is a mighty Jesus! and just imagine...John knew the Jesus in the flesh, he was his friend! and now! wow! Jesus, mighty and just and all powerful! i just love to ponder on this!!!

    [Admin note: I am posting this for kim]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever heard Karen Heimbuch's reading of Revelation with the London Symphony orchestra? Here is a sample:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3nOVj3k8UE

    Brian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment