The End Time Facebook page

Someone mentioned to me the other day that I should think about doing a Facebook page for The End Time. I thought about it and looked into it and so I made one. I changed my Facebook badge on the right menu from my personal FB page to The End Time FB page. If you click on it, it should take you to the new Facebook page.

All are welcome to visit there, comment, or just browse. On The End Time FB page we do not have to be friends in order for you to view or post, so this should be helpful to you and to me.

Here is what it looks like

The link is https://www.facebook.com/The.End.Time.Blog

Thank you!

Comments

  1. Yea!!! I've been hoping you'd create a Facebook page! Welcome to FB-land :) May God use it to His glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lisa, if it was you that put the notion in my mind, thanks! I pay that all this glorifies God too, thanks for praying that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment