'Every tribe and tongue' an encouraging mission movie (30-min)

By Elizabeth Prata

I know there has been a lot of negativity lately. I know you, as I do, look around at our country and the world and see so many lost souls, see the name of Jesus stomped on, and discouragement can creep in.

But then I see things like this and I remember that His name IS spotless and will always remain so, no matter how many people raise their fists at Him. He is working in the world to save souls, and His glory goes before Him and trails after Him. And one day, we will be IN his glory, seeing Him, and seeing all the people he has brought to Himself.

I enjoyed this 30 minute documentary about the call, training, installment, acculturation, and work of a moder day missionary among the YembiYembi tribe of Papua New Guinea. If you feel any sort of sadness or discouragement then this should fix it.

All glory to His name!




YembiYembi: Unto the Nations from Jesse Low on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed the video. What a sacrificial couple - the real Church at work for our Lord Jesus Christ.

    Brother Rick
    NW, GA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment