Is George Soros the enemy?

George Soros is not the enemy. The New World Order is not the enemy. Obama is not the enemy. Muslims are not the enemy. The declining dollar is not the enemy. The economy is not the enemy. The Fed is not the enemy.

SIN IS THE ENEMY. And satan, who is the father of sin and the father of lies. Keep it in perspective, people. Ranting and raving against the government or the International Monetary Fund or any other person or organization is misguided warfare. Oh, yes, we are in a war and there is an enemy. So make sure you confess and repent daily, walk vigorously with the Lord, and pray. These are dangerous times and the enemy is about. Polish your spiritual armor, because we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, (Ephesians 6:12) remember, "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ," (2 Corinthians 10: 4-5).

Sin. Everything is always about sin. And we combat sin by personal confession, strong growth in the Spirit to help us continue to resist it, and powerful prayers for salvation of others so they may enjoy the same fruits of resisting sin, for His glory!


Comments

  1. Ok, this hit me like a ton of bricks! People there is an anointing on these words.

    Thanks Father God for removing yet another layer and revealing this in a whole new light.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to God! Thanks Child of God, for the comment. I was tired and ready to go to bed but this came in from the Spirit like a comet and I had to write it.

    Sin is the enemy. Everything else is a distraction. It's not a carnal battle but it is about pulling down strongholds. Prayer is the key. For our prayers to be powerful we must confess and have a clean slate with God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your obedience to the moving of the Spirit. I surly do know this stuff but when I read your words it was like a whole new meaning hit me and I saw this in a totally different light!

    God is so good I sure hope more people read this and become washed in the Spirit of truth.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen, if you're going to pick on me...!! LOL, Just kidding! I just say that because this hit home with me! Conviction is not fun, but I am so thankful for it.
    It's so much easier to blame others, but it comes down to sin.
    Thank you for your obedience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Jennifer,

    LOL! I was also writing that to myself...I get caught up as anybody in the politics and the earthly decline of political and organizational systems. I was convicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true, Elizabeth! All the other things are just "wind and waves", and I too get overly distracted by them. Jesus wants us to be aware of the times, but our focus is always to be on Him. When we focus on our fear of what is going on around us, we sink like Peter did when he stepped out of the boat...but Jesus was still there to then pull Peter back up!

    I've been noticing so many people, even those calling themselves Christians, calling for a revolution. Jesus said to watch, to observe, and to pray, and to lay down our lives if necessary. He is with us, it will all be ok in the end. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK hearing someone say George Soros is not the enemy hit me like a ton of bricks also but you are right and I needed this too. I've been letting unconfessed sins pile up and my heart is hardening toward God...Sin is definitely the enemy, it gives the devil legal ground in our lives and distances us from our God. Great post Elizabeth! I need to email this post to my "conspiracy theory" friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie and Susan,
    Well said! Glad the post helped.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post. Too often, we get caught up, and forget that those we rail against in this world are under the influence of our TRUE enemy. We must pray for them, and put on our armor. And wait and watch! Our redemption is drawing near! Thank you for these words-- they truly spoke to my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment