Lady Gaga's 'Judas' song

I'm often excoriated when I post tweets or blog entries stating homosexuality is a sin, or about how the mass media of tv, movies and books are brainwashing the culture into accepting demonic attitudes. ("It's just entertainment! Don't you have anything better to do??") Other posts and tweets do not incite such reactions, and that is how I know how deeply satan has penetrated the mass media culture and the homosexual agenda. I know because he writhes when light is shone on his lies! Friends, keep firm on saying that the mass media culture is a reflection of satan's lies! And do not participate in it yourself. If you do not believe me, see just how overt and obvious satan is getting-

"Judas is the demon I cling to
"I’m just a holy fool,/ oh baby he’s so cruel,/ but I’m still in love with Judas, baby.” Lady Gaga.
"You can't say Lady Gaga isn't provocative. 'Judas,' the latest single from Grammy-winner and fashion icon has leaked onto the internet early, adding to the already heated debate about the song, and accompanying video's, alleged sacrilege. The song and video are told from Mary Magdalene's perspective, with lyrics such as, "When he comes to me, I am ready/ I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs/ Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain/ Even after three times, he betrays me/ I'll bring him down, a king with no crown..." Religious groups are fuming but reviews are generally positive: Spin Magazine critiques the track by saying that, “True to form, Gaga delivers a rowdy, industrial-disco banger, and her performance is insanely over the top,” adding that “there's no denying the primal energy of ‘Judas.’”

Never mind the critical reaction to Gaga's Judas song. Here is the popular reaction as reported by Billboard:

"Her song Judas, which was leaked on Friday, could very possibly debut at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart next week. This would move Rihanna's No. 1 hit, S&M, from the top spot, which had a recent bump due to her recently-released remix of the song, featuring Britney Spears.  Even though Judas was slated to debut next week, it was rush-released on iTunes on Friday after being leaked. And now, it just very well may find itself at the No.1 spot, selling close to 400,000 units with less than two-and-a-half days of sales in the week."

Incidentally, 23-year-old Rihanna's current No. 1 hit, S&M is about sadism and masochism, and she sings about how chains and whips excite her. About how good it feels to be bad. And satan is right, it feel good to be bad, temporarily. He never tells you that part- that it is temporary. But the Spirit tells us, in Hebrews 11:25, in describing Moses' choice to suffer affliction for God than to experience "the pleasures of sin for a season." And that season is short.

Other songs on the top 10 billboard son lists include Britney Spears No. 1 song Femme Fatale,
"I'll be your blonde tonight If that is what you like Stilettos and fishnets If that's what you like I'll be your hot mess School girl in curls Whatever your type Baby if that's what you like I'll do it".

Katy Perry's No. 2 song E.T , is  about intercourse with aliens. "They say be afraid You're not like the others, Futuristic lover, Different DNA, They don't understand you. You're from a whole other world, A different dimension, You open my eyes, And I'm ready to go, Lead me into the light. Could you be an angel? Could you be a devil? [Chorus] Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me. Infect me with your love and, Fill me with your poison."

Gee. Doesn't the lyric of  'different DNA' remind you of Genesis 6:1-2; 4, "Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. ... There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them."

And those are a snippet of only the top three songs on Billboard's charts! Demonic lyrics, promoting satan's agenda. And no, I can't lighten up and no, I can't ever stop saying that purity in Jesus Word is the ONLY good thing. Why should I not proclaim purity of word and thought thanks to the Spirit's deliverance of His word to us? Why should I not strive to seek good words and to have only good thoughts remain in my head? Why shouldn't I refuse to engage in or indulge in filth even when it is rampant in the culture? I won't.

Job said that he had made a covenant with his eyes and would not look upon a maid. (Job 31:1). Paul said, "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body." ( 1 Corinthians 6:18). In teaching about the carnality of this world, Paul wrote in Colossians 3:2, "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." He commanded them to "put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry." (Col 3:4). We are to set ourselves apart from the carnality of this world.

In case you think that it is nearly impossible to resist fallen culture today since carnality is all around us, we are not special. Early Christian Rome was in the same state of debauchery that we are immersed in now, with orgies, homosexuality, and licentiousness in song, poetry, and drama. The Colosseum was free to all to be entertained by bestiality, murder, and death. The pagans were used to frivolity in all forms from the numerous festivals, such as Saturnalia, a week-long festival in December. Seneca the Younger wrote, "the greatest part of the city is in a bustle. Loose reins are given to public dissipation..."

Yes, the songs are 'only entertainment', but when these themes are repeated endlessly and ceaselessly, hammering into our youth's brains, sung over and over, they penetrate. Do our youth memorize scripture verses as well as they easily remember lyrics like 'fill me with your poison?" No. And there's a reason for that.


Comments

  1. How interesting to find this post tonight (my time). Seems like she is on both our mids today. Earlier today after reading something about Lady Gaga in a news article, I finally watched one of her videos so I could actually see who she is and what she sounds like. My husband heard it from the other room and was disgusted, asked me why I was listening to "that". Title was something like "That's How I Was Made" (or Born?? Don't remember). I admit - I was shocked. And sickened. The whole video was evil. Her eyes are dead. I was extremely saddened by all of this because I read facebook posts from 2 or 3 of our nieces in the States and they often comment on how much they like Lady Gaga. Young adult women who were raised in a Christian home but their lives are now quite different. I often wonder how God can let this all continue one minute longer - yet He is merciful and continues to draw sinners to Himself - for the time being. More and more each day I look forward to heaven and the complete absence of sin. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ColoradoC,

    It IS sad, isn't it!? I was looking for the lyrics and wound up on youtube, and the sheer number of 5, 6, and 7 year olds that lip sync her songs made me so sad I stopped writing the essay for an hour. I hope that this song, Judas, is kept from the most impressionable ears and eyes, but I have low hopes of that happening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this stuff is a gateway to the satanic realm...fans of Gaga call themselves little monsters (she named them that) and people are becoming desensitized to EVIL, very evil images and messages. It's the norm now. I don't know if you have seen Gaga's last 2 videos and even Katy Perry's video for ET. Unbelievable. It's so blatant, the devil does not care anymore and PEOPLE do not give a crap anymore. In the song Judas, there's a line that says "Jesus is my virtue" so people give Gaga a pass and say she cannot be anything sinister because of that...just ugh...
    It even reminds me of Harry Potter and how blatantly satanic it is but noone cares and it's marketed towards KIDS. I believe Millions of kids and teens around the world have been initiated into covens because HP is one of the most blatant gatways I have ever seen. I can say this because I made the mistake of letting my guard down (before I was a Christian though) and I actually downloaded the audiobook of Harry Potter and would listen to it before bed. I fell asleep with the book being read in my ears and that night, I had a dream that I was being initiated into a coven. I WISH I was lying, never had a dream like that before that night and never had it since. I saw people in black hoods kneeling around a pentagram, candles around chanting..and I could tell that they were inviting me and that I was being initiated. I woke up in FEAR and ran to my mom who is very strong in The Lord, I cried out to Him for mercy and I have never had a dream like that since. Just walk around the areas for kids/teens in bookstores and you'll see how dark the books are...it's everywhere, music, movies, books..etc...the devil is laying it THICK, I guess he sees the signs and knows his time is short. I pray for my generation and the kids/teenagers of today, I truly pray for them. God have mercy on us, he is our ONLY hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's things like this that make me pray even more fervently for the Rapture. How can we bear to be here amidst this? I know we have a purpose, to be the Light of Jesus in this dark world. But it's so hard sometimes. It's all so dark, so evil, and so saturated by everything that has gone wrong since the beginning of time. Haven't we reached the saturation point yet?? I must pray for more patience, I guess... I just hope it's not long now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing evil about "Judas", in fact the message is pretty clear. In the religious sense it simply means that it is easy to sin, and the temptation lies within everyone. I know for a fact that is stated in the Bible, so answer me this: if Lady Gaga sends a message that is clearly stated in the Bible, and you are calling her evil, aren't you calling the Bible evil too?
    As for the line in the song, "Jesus is my virtue" that is not Lady Gaga's pass. Not at all.
    Onto the next subject: "Born This Way". First, the video. This video is truly a work of art, so I'm going to explain this in terms you can relate to, religiously. In the very beginning, it shows her as God, which is not so much sacrilige, as it is expressing that God is a woman, you see, Lady Gaga is a femanist in her own right. She goes on to say that she created a perfect non-judgemental race of people, just like God, and that evil was born as well, just like in the Bible. Honestly, with the non-judgemental theme, God has the same theme, so again, if she is evil, so is God. As for the song, it's pretty self explanatory. Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals did not choose to be that way, they always have been that way. It has been proven to a certain extent. It exists in nature among many species, there are statistics about how likely a certain person is to be gay, there are actually even physical aspects a person has that can determine, to a certain extent, if one is gay. Lady Gaga herself is bisexual, so if anyone would know whether or not is a choice, she would, and that's why she wrote the song.
    As for the term "Little Monsters", that is a reference to her album "The Fame Monster", whose entire theme was that the fame consumes people, and she is referred to as Mother Monster. This simply means that she is the one who has the fame, therefore she should be seen as a monster because that is what she represents, that fame is monstrous, and little monsters is simply a term of endearment for her to feel closer to her fans, almost like children. Monster, though, is not necessarily a bad term. I'm going to use the book "Frankenstein" as an example here. In the book, Frankenstein's monster, was actually a sweet, kind, loving soul. People did not accept him though, because he was diffent, ie monster, Lady Gaga. He was misunderstood, ie Lady Gaga. Monsters are not evil, simply misunderstood.
    As for the Harry Potter/coven dream, I have to point out a few things:
    1) You can't base anything off of a dream, dreams are crazy, irrelevant, and illogical. They do say that dreams are your subconcious trying to tell you something, I will give you that, but it's never clear. Dreams represent fears in us we didn't know we had, or thoughts we didn't know we had, or even information we never realized we knew.
    2) In Harry Potter there are no metions of covens whatsoever.
    3) How did you know you were about to be initiated into a coven? How did you even know what a coven was? I didn't know about covens until just recently, when I read a book that was completely about a coven of witches, and since there is no mention of it in Harry Potter, you had to get it from somewhere.
    As for teen and kids books being dark these days, not so much. I mean these days it's all vampires and werewolves, and trust me, that card has been so overplayed. Meanwhile, I would like to say, in all honesty, the Bible contains more evil than any book I haved ever seen. Every book in the Bible mentions Satan in some form. Other themes expressed in the Bible that you could say are evil are prostitution, adultery, betrayal, slavery, idolism, vanity, greed, and so many others I cannot list them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I disagree with Little Monster and agree with everyone else. The song Judas, is not about how it is easy to sin. She is singing about demonic possession.

    The song is a tribute to Judas. Judas was the ONLY man in Scripture who was possessed by Satan himself. In the video she will be appearing as Mary Magdalene who is famous for being possessed by 7 demons.

    Secondly there is a line in the song that says, "In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentance." This is a huge key. Biblically speaking the ONLY created being that is beyond repentance is Satan and the fallen angels. They are condemned. It is over for them. She is speaking about the demon.

    There is also a line in the song that says, " And Judas is the demon I cling to I cling to" She is not talking of a human here, but a demon.

    She is very likely demon possessed herself.

    As far as the song "Born this way" I watched the video last week to see what everyone is talking about. Aside from feeling like I needed to pour bleach in my eyes afterwards, I noticed many demonic aspects in that video.

    Little Monsters, you say that it is like the Bible. It is NOTHING like the Bible. However, this type of abomination is MENTIONED in the Bible, and then condemned as demonic.

    It is pagan-- With her portrayed as a goddess, a creation myth, the "history" of the birth of good and evil, bizarre humanesqe creatures, death and immorality, etc. She put herself on a throne, like a goddess. This all goes back to the Tower of Babel and Baal worship, Ashtoreth worship, etc. It is not a sign of "modern sexual freedom" that Gaga is selling, it is ancient Baal worship.

    The Bible says that in the last days there will be a return to the whole Mystery Babylon system.

    There is coming another man who will also be possessed by Satan himself, just like Judas, he will be the anti-Christ. And according to Lady Gaga, she will love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. People who are possessed don't run out in the middle of the road and scream "I'm possessed by a demon". And the song actually happens to ne about a guy, but it has many interpretations, as I pointed out before, and that is one of them. She did not write the song to be called a satan worshipper.

    The Mary Magdalene part of the video is also has something to do with the prostitution thing. "Fame hooker, prostitute wence, vomits her mind" is a line in the song.

    And the song is not a tribute to Judas, it is just named Judas. The whole thing about Lady Gaga is you cannot take her songs literally, there is always a different meaning and interpretation, it's part of her style, so by saying she's in love with Judas, she does not actually mean she loves Judas.

    "I am beyond repentence" can mean that's just the way she feels about herself, not good enough, because little known fact, Lady Gaga has self-confidence issues, and part of making this album, a big part, was having to get past that. And as for the demon she clings to, again, we aren't speaking literal here.

    And what exactly isn't like the Bible? The fact that she sends out the same messages as God? The fact that she in unjudgemental, like God asks? Oh wait no, it has to be the fact that she isn't responible for more deaths that are calculable.

    And I'm pretty sure all Gaga was saying is that God is a Goddess, not that she is pagan, because she's Roman Catholic.

    And while I'm here, your God is a hypocrite, the Bible makes no sense, and evolution is real. I'm ready for a real debate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, all the excuses in the world don't cover the fact that Jesus is an all or nothing proposition. You follow Him or you don't. You love Him, or you don't. You're on the broad way to destruction, or the narrow way to heaven.

    CHOOSING to sing a song about the most reviled man in all of redemptive history says something. Choosing to sing about loving the man who betrayed Jesus, the God of our Universe and our Creator, says something. Writing and singing lyrics, and making a CD cover that states she loves Judas, says something. It means something. If words didn't mean anything, the billions spent on advertising would be foolish. The billions spent on propaganda and war disinformation would be foolish. The war of words is a real war. The war of ideas is a real war.

    It doesn't matter if she believes the words or not. She chose to promote hate, betrayal, blasphemy, and perversity.

    That Gaga CHOOSES to send such a message to millions of people to be influenced by, to put in their minds, says something. She is free to make her choices. But there are consequences for those choices.

    I'd prefer that people who have the ear of millions of impressionable youth would sing pure and uplifting things. Not perversity, dirt, filth, and hate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just saw the lyrics to Judas and was disgusted and saddened by the overwhelming evil in the song. I cant watch Lady Gaga because she seems so evil! I do not allow my children to listen to her songs or watch her videos because i beleive we need to protect our minds from this garbage. We do have choices and im surprised at christian families that allow music of this nature to be brought in their homes. Its time for christians to take a stand and work against the evil in our culture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading these posts make me realize the greater knowledge of mine. THE END IS NEAR. It's coming so fast. The devil KNOWS his time is running out. he's been feeding the human mind all of this. POISONING our minds! since the beginning of time. now he's making it unbearably obvious! People who has been buying his crap is so use to it so hungry for more he makes his lies look beautiful, make you THINK you enjoy it. lady gaga or lady crazy. possessed. is just a minion to serve of his dish for destruction. he's going all out. he knows his time limit. now he's going big. don't buy into it. @ little monster.... do you hear yourself? no offense, no disrespect, but in my spiritual ears you sound like... how do i put this... a brainwashed blinded baby girl. im so sad for you. my heart beats for you to keep your innocence. take your blinds off. dont be fooled by the beauty and the lights and the glitter. they dont last for long. when the song over you play another one to keep your self happy. with God, the happiness never finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use to be a big fan of Lady Gaga until i recently discovered that her songs where demonic and programming the mind to except the worship of Lucifer. I thank God for revealing this to me through the Holy Spirit..

    When played backwards you can clearly hear Lucifer in the Lyrics...Its so sad how the youths mind are being programmed to worship Lucifer through these misleading pop stars that are under Satans spell...

    It has taken me months to recover from this demonic programing as I use to love these songs as they would temporarily get you in some kind of trance and make you zombie like..Sounds like thats what Satan wants..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX1Ew5S8vcY

    Here is the proof...

    I am going to warn many of my friends as they love Lady gaga and need to know the truth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment