The Tribulation is no joke!

A person contacted me the other night, asking what the password is to get into the kingdom. Others mock, saying 'gee, too bad, I missed the rapture but let's party', or something to that effect. Still others are simply vicious, unadvisedly vowing to spit in God's eye and be content to be thrown in to hell.

The upcoming Tribulation will be a series of horrifying and terrifying judgments. Like the pregnancy contractions the time is likened to, those horrors will come one upon each other faster and faster. One horror will fall and then immediately another horror will fall. Lest we minimize the terror of the time, let's look at a verse from Matthew:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (Matthew 24:21)

That means it will be so bad, especially the second half of the Tribulation called the Great Tribulation, it will be worse than the Noahaic Flood. Worse than the flood. Think about it. Jesus said it will be a time worse than any time since the creation of the world, and that means the Tribulation will be worse than the flood.

I hope that thought removes any fear you have in witnessing.

Comments

  1. Most of the time those comments make me so sad and I know they make God sad. Recently I've heard so many of them that I get angry. I know they make God angry too. I'm afraid of God's wrath and so should they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that your work is a great blessing to a lot of us! Keep it up and I'll be praying for the scoffers. Love you, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was where those people are so I can't even feel angry, just sad. I had people praying for me but I was still going the opposite direction of God, it took some intense experiences for God to get my attention but he did not relent. Until the moment they die, there is hope for all those people to come to Christ and I believe God never gives up on us even though He knows what will happen. He's more merciful than we could ever fathom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Debbie said it perfectly. I do get very angry when people attack and mock the most precious thing in the world, but after the anger ebbs down; I'm just heart broken. I know the very best thing in the world (and so often *last*) action I take would be prayer... I just pray that they begin to listen with an open heart and accept His calling. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven.
    For surely there is a hereafter, And your hope will not be cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine these people have never witnessed the power of prayer,in a time in their lives when god's mercy was all they had any hope in,because if so they could never mock our precious lord Jesus! Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. All we can do is plant the seed and then pray for their souls. I pray often that those who reject Jesus now, will have their eyes opened to the truth of their need for Him once the Rapture happens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment