Mormonism, polygamy, Nephi & Moroni

Are Mormons Christians? No. Do they worship the same Jesus as we do? No.

See for yourself. These are short clips explaining Mormon beliefs. They come from Wretched Radio via LHVM.org, a website dedicated to explaining Mormon beliefs in comparison to the Holy Bible.

History according to Mormonism has no validation in any historical account, any archaeology, or any anthropological source.


How many wives did Mormon founders and leaders have, anyway? LOTS.


Though they downplay the polygamy issue, their religion does still teach you have to have multiple wives to become a god.


There is more at the Wretched Network. Get familiar with Mormonism. We will have a lot of witnessing to do. Even worse, Billy Graham confused the issue after he met with Presidential candidate and Mormon Mitt Romney and subsequently removed Mormonism as a cult listing from his website. Woe to Graham!

Anyway, these are short and concise clips.

Here is a good essay answering the question, "Witnessing to Mormons, what is the key?"

One key for all sanctified work is prayer. Keep praying for the Mormons who are oppressed in this cult, in darkness and not believing the true Gospel.




Comments

  1. Hey Elizabeth,

    Good article as always. You know I'm not even going to vote. It sounds bad, but honestly I really don't care who gets elected. Although, part of me hopes that Obama loses just so that people would lay off. Some of these people that carry on would do well to see what the God of the OT thought of idolatry. I honestly don't know what it is that people expect Mitt Romney to do. I think some people have it in their minds that he's going to stop the homosexual movement or repeal Roe vs Wade. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that he will do no such thing. It's not within his power. The ball is already rolling. Anyways, the way I see it is this nation will get the leader it deserves. You know that I'm not a biblical scholar or anything like that:), but I was reading through Jeremiah the other day. It seemed like I could be reading about America. The resemblance was uncanny.
    Also, those links that you gave me were really helpful. They cleared up a lot of things. They also left me more than a little worried though. It seems that the lion's share of christians that I know may be false converts. I don't think they'd take kindly to me asking them to examine themselves to see whether they be in the faith. There is a serious lack of sound doctrine today. I was having a conversation with my cousin, and she is adament that a practising homosexual(without repentance) can be a born again christian. I understand why her thinking is wrong, but I'm not at the point that I can explain by the Bible why she is wrong. I decided to drop it rather than say the wrong thing. There are definitely some things that I need to work on.

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brittany. I can't vote for anyone. So much lawlessness....not one is willing to stand for God and country. I already voted for greater Kingdom. No greater authority other than our Savior. I pray for this nation to repent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, Mormons are not Christians. They try to appear as though they are though. I have been around Mormons all my life, yet it is hard to understand what they believe. They will use the same terms as us Christians use, but apply a different meaning to it. Then they keep a lot of secrets as to what they believe. For example, they are not allowed to speak of what goes on in the Temple. When you question them on things like becoming a God, they will skirt around the issue not giving you an honest answer.
    Any way the election goes, we will ot have a Christian in office. At least if Romney wins, we know what faith he is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment