Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, a Romantically Challenged video for the guys, a funny take on a biblical topic

My Pastor friend posted this clip on Facebook. He wrote: "Sometimes, humor serves as a vehicle that powerfully drives home a point. The "Skitguys" is such a vehicle that addresses many issues with a biblical perspective. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought my friends might appreciate this clip. Enjoy. ;-)"

I DO appreciate it, Pastor!

The Skit Guys: "Romantically Challenged", description, 7 minutes
A group of men gather to discuss their lack of romantic inclinations, when a more evolved member of the group reveals that the secret to romance is simply being there for your wife

2 comments:

  1. Nice! This, brought tears to my eyes. I love the skit guys. :)

    Thanks for sharing hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Sometimes it's the simple things that are so hard.
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Who else longed to look into the Gospel besides angels?

We're familiar with the part of the verse that tells us that angels long to look into these things. The full context of that verse is pa...