Happy Valentine's Day, a Romantically Challenged video for the guys, a funny take on a biblical topic

My Pastor friend posted this clip on Facebook. He wrote: "Sometimes, humor serves as a vehicle that powerfully drives home a point. The "Skitguys" is such a vehicle that addresses many issues with a biblical perspective. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought my friends might appreciate this clip. Enjoy. ;-)"

I DO appreciate it, Pastor!

The Skit Guys: "Romantically Challenged", description, 7 minutes
A group of men gather to discuss their lack of romantic inclinations, when a more evolved member of the group reveals that the secret to romance is simply being there for your wife

Comments

  1. Nice! This, brought tears to my eyes. I love the skit guys. :)

    Thanks for sharing hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Sometimes it's the simple things that are so hard.
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment