Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A blog full of visuals for the brain tired of reading

Vacation! Here is blog lite.


I found this cartoon on  twitter, Michael A Nöthem's stream (@mikandynothem)

Below is created by Eric Novak from Chicago, IL. HT Challies Desktop resources.


Below, Elizabeth Prata collage art

Watercolor by EPrata. One Christmas vacation in FL I bought a pack of index cards and a kids' dot paint set for my own amusement. I wanted to see how many different designs I could produce with the same materials, just to challenge my creativity.


Now for some real art: Just gaze at the pretty
Camille, Monet's first wife, is shown with a child in the garden
of their house in Argenteuil, near Paris,
where they lived between 1872 and 1877. Claude Monet
The Ascension, 1305, Giotto


No comments:

Post a Comment

"And they crossed on dry ground...

We know about Moses. We love him. We know of his his foibles, his sins, and his great faith. Moses is in the Hebrews Hall of Fame Faith and...