But there is an even worse tribulation position than the denial of the rapture, the partial rapture, the post-tribulation rapture. It is the "Pan-Tribulation" position.
It is the position for some reason that irks me the most. You hear it sometimes from Christians, who, when discussing the rapture and last things, and the rapture's timing, they say, "I'm a pan-tribulationist. Everything will work out in the end. HAR HAR HAR." They think this is funny. They think this is clever. They even think this is pious.
Here is more for the people who believe prophecy, especially second coming prophecies, are an afterthought, an unpalatable subject, or a marginal doctrine.
- Prophecy occupies at least one-fifth of the Scriptures if not more.
- The second coming of Christ occupies one-third of that one-fifth.
- There are over 660 general prophecies. Half of them are concerning Jesus Christ.
- Of these 333 prophecies concerning Christ, 109 of them were fulfilled in His first coming.
- 224 prophecies are yet to be fulfilled in His second coming.
- Of the 46 Old Testament prophets, less than ten of them speak of events in Christ's first coming
- 36 Old Testament prophets speak of events connected His second coming.
- There are a total of 1,527 Old Testament passages referring to the second coming.
- 1 out of 25 New Testament verses refer directly to the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Next to the subject of faith, the subject of the second coming is the most dominant subject in the New Testament.
- For every time in the Bible the first coming is mentioned, the second coming is mentioned eight times.
- For every time the atonement is mentioned once, the second coming is mentioned twice.
- The Lord refers to His return 21 times.
- And 50 times plus men are exhorted to be ready for the return of Jesus Christ.
- All of the prophecies related to His first coming were literal, then if God is consistent all the ones related to His second coming will also be literal.
Each day that passes is a day closer either to your own death, or a day closer to when He returns to judge the living and the dead. Being ready for His return is critical for life and eternal life. Are you ready?