Lord, give me strength to be valiant

By Elizabeth Prata

The greatest gift is Jesus and His greatest gift to us is eternal peace with Him and the right to be called His brothers. That is pretty amazing if you think about it. One of my favorite Bible books is the Book of Hebrews. In it, it is written-

"Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers. He says, "I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises." And again, "I will put my trust in him." And again he says, "Here am I, and the children God has given me." ( Hebrews 2:11-13 )

I hope your week, month, life is happy because you know Jesus. If you do, I hope your walk with Him is full of Light and joy. If you don't then I hope you consider them when you read the Word all year. It is a sweet thing to be a child of God and not an enemy of God.


Comments