Please enjoy these encouraging moments: All tribes, tongues, nations, peoples...

By Elizabeth Prata

By Tim Challies:
At the 2018 G3 Conference I spoke on "Discipleship in Diversity." I told of how we, at Grace Fellowship Church, have learned to be a church that is united in a context of great diversity. I concluded the message with a video of some of the people of Grace Fellowship Church reading Revelation 5 in many different languages. I hope you enjoy it.




God is MAGNIFICENT in His plan to save a people for His Son, because "by your blood you ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation," (Revelation 5:9b).

I've posted this Kimyal clip before, but it's always encouraging. It goes with the above newer video in the same way, making the same point. The Pastor's prayer is especially moving. The Kimyal Tribe receive their first Bibles translated into their language.




With all the discouraging news I thought it would be nice to put up something pleasant and of what we have to look forward to.

Comments